|Full name||Jason Polak|
|Date of birth||9 January 1968|
|* Senior club appearances and goals counted for the domestic league only.
Polak began his National Soccer League career with Sydney Olympic in 1989 after having spent three years at the Australian Institute of Sport. In the 1989/90 season Polak spent time with Greek club Panathinaikos.He played as a centre midfielder and left midfielder. He also played as an attacker.
Polak made his debut for the Australia national association football team in 1988 against Fiji in Newcastle. He played his last match in 1996 in Australia's defeat of Tahiti in the second leg of the 1996 OFC Nations Cup final in Canberra.
|1||12 June 1994||Sydney Football Stadium, Sydney, Australia||South Africa||1||1–0||Friendly|
|2||21 September 1996||Pretoria, South Africa||Kenya||1||4–0||Friendly|
- "Australian Player Database – P". ozfootball.net. Retrieved 17 February 2010.
- "Foreign Players in Greece since 1959/60". RSSSF. Archived from the original on 10 December 2008. Retrieved 17 February 2010.
- "AUSTRALIAN SCHOOLBOYS TEAMS 1977–2009" (PDF). NSW Schools Football. Retrieved 17 February 2010.[permanent dead link]
- "FIFA Player Statistics: Jason POLAK". FIFA. Retrieved 17 February 2010.
- The Australian National Men’s Football Team: Caps And Captains. Football Federation Australia.
- "Futsalroo Internationals for 1989". ozfootball.net. Retrieved 17 February 2010.