Jason R. Moore
Jason R. Moore
Jason Robert Moore
|Residence||Los Angeles, California|
Jason R. Moore is a Jamaican-American actor based in Los Angeles, California.
Jason Moore was born in Kingston, Jamaica, but grew up in Albany, New York. He moved to New York City after graduating college, and soon after acquired roles on television series such as Law & Order: Special Victims Unit, Kings and The Unusuals. Moore secured a small role in his first movie The Sorcerer's Apprentice, followed by Killjoy Goes to Hell, and other short films. After moving to Los Angeles, Moore was later cast as Curtis Hoyle for a Marvel series The Punisher.
|2007||Guiding Light||Tanner||Episode: "#1.15265"|
|2007||As the World Turns||Burt||Episode: "#1.13121"|
|2008||Law & Order: Special Victims Unit||Jensen Delivery Man||Episode: "Inconceivable"|
|2008||Amazing Sports Stories||Burl Toler||Episode: "The San Francisco Dons: The Color of Courage"|
|2008||One Life to Live||Officer Kimball||Episode: "Guilt-O-Whirl"|
|2009||Kings||Nathan||Episode: "Goliath: Part One"|
|2009||The Unusuals||Bomb Tech||2 episodes|
|2017||The Punisher||Curtis Hoyle||7 episodes|
|2017||The Grindhouse Radio||himself||2 episodes|
|2018||The Quad||Episode: "#NativeSon"|
|2009||A Lonely Place for Dying||Staff Sergeant Friedkin|
|2010||The Sorcerer's Apprentice||Subway Mugger|
|2011||Mr. Stache||Bear #3||Short|
|2012||Killjoy Goes to Hell||Det. Ericson|
|2017||A Loss of Shadows||Maurice Avery|
- "'The Punisher' Actor Jason R. Moore Opens Up About Hollywood and The Hustle". Parle Magazine — The Online Voice of Urban Entertainment. 2018-01-25. Retrieved 2018-03-06.
- "Jason R. Moore". Convention All Stars LLC. Retrieved 2018-03-06.
- "Jason R. Moore discusses breakout role in Netflix's 'The Punisher'". Rolling Out. 2017-12-09. Retrieved 2018-03-06.
- "Jason R. Moore On Being A Black Man In The Marvel Cinematic Universe". TheShadowLeague.com. Retrieved 2018-03-06.
- Report, Electronic Urban (2018-01-23). "'The Punisher' Star Jason R. Moore Tips Hat to Veterans". EURweb. Retrieved 2018-03-06.