|Member of the Iowa Senate
from the 9th district
January 12, 2015
|Preceded by||Nancy Boettger|
|Member of the Iowa House of Representatives
from the 18th district
January 12, 2009 – January 11, 2015
|Preceded by||Clarence Hoffman|
|Succeeded by||Steven Holt|
|Born||November 27, 1972|
|Children||Josie and Camryn|
|Profession||Farmer, insurance adjuster|
Jason M. Schultz (born November 27, 1972) is the Iowa State Senator from the 9th District. A Republican, he served in the Iowa House of Representatives from 2009 to 2015. He lives in Schleswig, Crawford County.
Schultz worked as an insurance adjuster at Farmers Mutual Insurance Association in Schleswig and has farmed near Schleswig with his father DeWayne Schultz. For 13 years Schultz served as a volunteer firefighter, and served seven years in the Iowa National Guard. He is a retiring member of the Horn Memorial Hospital Foundation in the fall of 2007. In 2011 he endorsed Republican Presidential Candidate Ron Paul. In 2015 he endorsed Presidential Candidate Ted Cruz.
As of January 2013[update], Schultz serves on several committees in the Iowa House – the Economic Growth, Environmental Protection, and Labor committees. He also serves as the chair of the Local Government committee and as a member of the Administration and Regulation Appropriations Subcommittee.
As of January 2017, Schultz serves as the Chair of the Labor and Business Relations committee, and a member of the Judiciary, State Government, and Ways and Means committees.
|Iowa House of Representatives primary elections, 2008 
|Don C. Freidrichsen||Republican||844||40.44%|
|Republican hold||'Jason Schultz||Republican||unopposed|
|Iowa House of Representatives primary elections, 2010 
|Iowa House of Representatives general elections, 2010 
|Republican hold||Jason Schultz*||Republican||unopposed|
|Iowa House of Representatives primary elections, 2012 
|Iowa House of Representatives general elections, 2012 
|Republican (newly redistricted)||Jason Schultz*||Republican||8,351||58.83%|
|Iowa Senate general elections, 2014 
|Republican hold||Jason Schultz||Republican||unopposed|
- "Paul gets big endorsement ahead of crucial Iowa contest". CNN. July 25, 2011.
- Tibbetts, Ed. "Cruz points to support in Iowa". The Quad-City Times. Retrieved 2017-11-04.
- "Jason Schultz". Iowa Senate Republicans. 2015-01-12. Retrieved 2017-11-04.
- "Official Results Report – Statewide, 2008 Primary Election-06-03-2008 Party: All" (PDF). Iowa Secretary of State. 2008-06-19. p. 184. Retrieved 2013-01-15.
- "State of Iowa Official Canvass Summary, November 4, 2008 General Election" (PDF). Iowa Secretary of State. p. 49. Retrieved 2013-01-15.
- "Official Results Report, 2010 Primary Election held Tuesday, June 8th 2010" (PDF). Iowa Secretary of State. 2010-07-01. Retrieved 2013-01-15.
- "Official Results Report, General Election held Tuesday, November 2nd 2010" (PDF). Iowa Secretary of State. 2010-11-23. p. 96. Retrieved 2013-01-15.
- "2012 Primary Election Canvass Summary" (PDF). Iowa Secretary of State. p. 96. Retrieved 2013-01-15.
- "2012 General Election Canvass Summary" (PDF). Iowa Secretary of State. p. 64. Retrieved 2013-01-15.
- "2014 General Election Canvass Summary" (PDF). Iowa Secretary of State. p. 70. Retrieved 2016-06-29.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Jason Schultz.|
- Representative Jason Schultz official Iowa General Assembly site
- Profile at Project Vote Smart
- Financial information (state office) at the National Institute for Money in State Politics
- Profile at Iowa House Republicans
|Iowa House of Representatives|
2013 – 2015