|No. 60 Free agent|
|Date of birth:||September 30, 1985|
|Place of birth:||Fontana, California|
|Height:||6 ft 5 in (1.96 m)|
|Weight:||338 lb (153 kg)|
|NFL draft:||2008 / Round: 5 / Pick: 145|
|* Offseason and/or practice squad member only|
|Career highlights and awards|
|Career NFL statistics|
Jason Shirley (born September 30, 1985) is an American football defensive tackle who is currently a free agent. He was drafted by the Cincinnati Bengals in the fifth round of the 2008 NFL Draft. He played college football at Fresno State.
Due to a lack of depth on the offensive line, Shirley switched from defensive tackle, the position he played for his first two NFL seasons, to offensive guard during 2009 training camp. Shirley was waived by the Cincinnati Bengals on September 5, 2009. He was signed to a reserve/future contract on January 11, 2010. He was released on September 3, 2011.
Shirley signed with the Seattle Seahawks on October 17, 2011. He was waived on October 22.
Shirley signed on to the Carolina Panthers' practice squad on November 8, 2011. Shirley was promoted from the practice squad on December 7, 2011. He played in the final four games for the Panthers, recording four tackles, 2.5 sacks, and one forced-fumble. 
Shirley signed with the Indianapolis Colts on July 19, 2012. He was released by the Colts on August 31.
Los Angeles Kiss
Shirley was assigned to the Los Angeles Kiss on February 23, 2014.
In November 2008, a Fresno (Calif.) County judge sentenced Shirley to 30 days in a work program after a jury found him guilty of drunken driving and hit and run.
- "Carolina Panthers Transactions". Panthers.com. Retrieved 8 November 2011.
- "Carolina Panthers: Jason Shriely". Panthers.com. Retrieved 11 April 2012.
- Jones, Mike (September 3, 2012). "Redskins finalize practice squad". WashingtonPost.com. Retrieved 2012-09-03.
- Tinsman, Brian (September 11, 2012). "Redskins Shuffle Roster, Practice Squad". Redskins.com. Retrieved 2012-09-11.
- Joe Williams (August 17, 2013). "ArenaBowl XXVI: Rattlers win 2nd Arena Football League title in row". www.orlandosentinel.com. Orlando Sentinel. Retrieved August 19, 2013.
- Ryan Murphy & John Clapp (October 28, 2014). "'No heroes here': Three days at a WWE tryout". www.wwe.com. WWE. Retrieved October 28, 2014.
- "Shirley sentenced after being found guilty of drunken driving, hit and run". Associated Press (ESPN.com). 12 November 2008. Retrieved 5 December 2008.