|Born||March 3, 1975|
New York City, New York, United States
|Occupation||Screenwriter, executive producer|
|Alma mater||University of Maryland, College Park|
|Notable works||Karen Sisco, Kidnapped, Bionic Woman, My Own Worst Enemy|
Jason Smilovic is an American writer and executive producer of Croatian descent, as well as the creator of the television series Karen Sisco, Kidnapped, My Own Worst Enemy, and Condor. He also wrote the film Lucky Number Slevin. Smilovic graduated from the University of Maryland with a degree in political theory and philosophy. He has worked frequently with director-producer Michael Dinner.
|2006||Lucky Number Slevin||Writer|
|2003–2004||Karen Sisco||Developer, writer, co-executive producer|
|2006–2007||Kidnapped||Creator, writer, executive producer|
|2007–2008||Bionic Woman||Writer, executive producer|
|2008||My Own Worst Enemy||Creator, executive producer|
|2018||Condor||Creator, executive producer|
- O'Sullivan, Michael (April 7, 2006). "Jason Smilovic's Prime 'Number'". The Washington Post. Retrieved March 7, 2010.
- Tucker, Ken (October 3, 2003). "TV Review: Karen Sisco (2003)". Entertainment Weekly. Retrieved March 7, 2010.
- McFarland, Melanie (July 17, 2007). ""Bionic Woman": Gentlemen, we must rebuild her. While we're at it, let's throw in a hacker chick and Isaiah Washington". Digital Spy. Retrieved March 7, 2010.
- Andreeva, Nellie (August 6, 2008). "NBC's 'Enemy' rearranges team". The Hollywood Reporter. Archived from the original on August 13, 2008. Retrieved March 7, 2010.
- Owen, Rob (October 10, 2008). "'Enemy' finds ally in clever premise". Minneapolis Star-Tribune. Retrieved March 7, 2010.
|This article about an American screenwriter is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|