|Born||March 3, 1975|
New York City, New York, U.S.
|Occupation||Screenwriter, executive producer|
|Alma mater||University of Maryland, College Park|
|Notable works||Karen Sisco, Kidnapped, Bionic Woman, My Own Worst Enemy|
Jason Smilovic is an American writer and executive producer, as well as the creator of the television series Karen Sisco, Kidnapped, My Own Worst Enemy, and Condor. He also wrote the film Lucky Number Slevin. Smilovic graduated from the University of Maryland with a degree in political theory and philosophy. He has worked frequently with director-producer Michael Dinner. His production company is Dark & Stormy Entertainment, which in 2007, signed a deal with Universal.
|2006||Lucky Number Slevin||Writer|
|2003–2004||Karen Sisco||Developer, writer, co-executive producer|
|2006–2007||Kidnapped||Creator, writer, executive producer|
|2007||Bionic Woman||Writer, executive producer|
|2008||My Own Worst Enemy||Creator, executive producer|
|2018||Condor||Creator, executive producer|
- Schneider, Michael; Schneider, Michael (2007-05-14). "Smilovic becomes 'Bionic' for NBC". Variety. Retrieved 2021-05-08.
- O'Sullivan, Michael (April 7, 2006). "Jason Smilovic's Prime 'Number'". The Washington Post. Retrieved March 7, 2010. CS1 maint: discouraged parameter (link)
- Tucker, Ken (October 3, 2003). "TV Review: Karen Sisco (2003)". Entertainment Weekly. Retrieved March 7, 2010. CS1 maint: discouraged parameter (link)
- McFarland, Melanie (July 17, 2007). ""Bionic Woman": Gentlemen, we must rebuild her. While we're at it, let's throw in a hacker chick and Isaiah Washington". Digital Spy. Retrieved March 7, 2010. CS1 maint: discouraged parameter (link)
- Andreeva, Nellie (August 6, 2008). "NBC's 'Enemy' rearranges team". The Hollywood Reporter. Archived from the original on August 13, 2008. Retrieved March 7, 2010. CS1 maint: discouraged parameter (link)
- Owen, Rob (October 10, 2008). "'Enemy' finds ally in clever premise". Minneapolis Star-Tribune. Retrieved March 7, 2010. CS1 maint: discouraged parameter (link)
- "Walking a Fine Line at Sundance." Dicker, Ron. Haaretz. www.haaretz.com Published February 7, 2006. Accessed May 10, 2021.
- "Crime Scribes Do First ‘Inside’ Job." David Jaffee, Robert. Jewish Journal. jewishjournal.com Published March 23, 2006. Accessed May 10, 2021.