This article has multiple issues. Please help improve it or discuss these issues on the talk page. (Learn how and when to remove these template messages)(Learn how and when to remove this template message)
Jason Teoh Sew Hock
Johor State MCA Deputy Chairman
|Malaysian Chinese Association|
28 March 2010
|Born||Gelang Patah, Johor,
|Political party||Malayan Chinese Association (MCA) part of Barisan Nasional|
|Residence||Gelang Patah, Johor|
Teoh Sew Hock believes that the Johor state, especially Gelang Patah, would be better off with Barisan Nasional rather than Pakatan Rakyat. He was the one who brought forth the Johor MCA slogan which is “stability above chaos”. It is in line with the central motto which is “People’s Stability”.
He is one of the taskforce members in helping those who are adversely affected by the Iskandar Malaysia project. This is shown in Teoh Sew Hock's action during the big flood in Johor where he spent 3 days in the flooded area trying to help the people of Gelang Patah.
- Teoh's native dialect. See: 出席丹潮州會館團拜‧蔡細歷帶病助選, 2008-02-16, Sin Chew Jit Poh
- "Home - New Straits Times - Malaysia General Business Sports and Lifestyle News". New Straits Times. Archived from the original on 6 June 2009. Retrieved 3 September 2015.
- admin. "DAP Johor labelling karaoke enthusiasts as “thieves” a continuation of their jaundiced categorization of ordinary Malaysians – Johor MCA", Malaysian Chinese Association, Kuala Lumpur, 15 December 2011. Retrieved on 27 March 2013.
- "MCA tells Chinese community to be wary". Free Malaysia Today. Retrieved 3 September 2015.
- "The Star Online - Stop making 'ridiculous' statements, MCA tells Ismail Sabri". The Star. Retrieved 3 September 2015.
- "Johor should get a bigger sum from Vehicle Entry Pass fee, says MCA". The Rakyat Post. Retrieved 3 September 2015.
- "Suspended Domain". 1sya.com. Archived from the original on 29 October 2013. Retrieved 3 September 2015.
- Martin Carvalho. “MCA New People’s Stability Bus”, ‘’The Star’’, Kuala Lumpur, 10 February 2013. Retrieved on 27 March 2013.
- MCA admin. “200 houses in Johor hit by flash flood”, ‘’MCA’’, Gelang Patah, 1 November 2013. Retrieved 26 March 2013.