Trusnik during the 2014 NFL season.
|No. 59 Minnesota Vikings|
|Position:||Linebacker / special teamer|
|Date of birth:||June 6, 1984|
|Place of birth:||Cleveland, Ohio|
|Height:||6 ft 4 in (1.93 m)|
|Weight:||250 lb (113 kg)|
|High school:||Macedonia (OH) Nordonia|
|* Offseason and/or practice squad member only|
|Career highlights and awards|
|Career NFL statistics as of Week 17, 2014|
|Stats at NFL.com|
Jason Trusnik (born June 6, 1984) is an American football linebacker and special teamer for the Minnesota Vikings of the National Football League (NFL). He was signed by the New York Jets as an undrafted free agent in 2007. He played college football at Ohio Northern.
Trusnik played college football at Ohio Northern. He was twice named a Division III All-American and twice named All-Ohio Athletic Conference. Additionally, he played in the Texas vs. The Nation Game for 'The Nation' team and was named a co-captain for Team USA in the Aztec Bowl.
Trusnik was traded from the New York Jets to the Cleveland Browns as part of the Braylon Edwards deal on October 7, 2009. Trusnik was Special Teams Player of the Week in Week 3 of the 2009 NFL season.
- Jason Trusnik signed to 53-man roster with New York Jets in ’07
- Cleveland Browns trade wide receiver Braylon Edwards to New York Jets, ESPN. Published October 7, 2009. Retrieved October 7, 2009.
- "Dolphins retain Tony McDaniel, add Jason Trusnik". ProFootballTalk.com.
- "Panthers add linebacker, special teams depth in Jason Trusnik". ProFootballTalk.com.
- Gantt, Darin (September 5, 2015). "Panthers cut Jordan Todman, Jason Trusnik in moves to 53". NBCSports.com. Retrieved September 16, 2015.
|This biographical article relating to an American football linebacker born in the 1980s is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|