This article needs more links to other articles to help integrate it into the encyclopedia. (October 2015) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
Jason Tsai & his wife
|Occupation||Founder & Chairman of Entagroup:|
Entatech UK Ltd
Jason Tsai (born Tsai Ji-chun, Chinese: 蔡吉春; 17 May 1951) is a Taiwanese Founder and Chairman of Entagroup companies including Entatech UK Ltd and Entamedia Ltd. He is also the founder of Telford Chinese School and the president of The Tsai Lao-Chi Charitable Foundation in the UK. His company Changtel was found by HMRC to have participated in Carousel Fraud and Tsai lost control of Entatech. On 8 May 2017, as the final link to that fraud, Entatech entered administration and 50 people lost their jobs overnight. On 21st July 2017, Tsai was imprisoned for 18 months for Contempt of Court on account of 27 breaches of a freezing order
Charity and Sponsorship
- Tsai Lau-Chi Charitable Foundation
- Telford Chinese School, promoting Chinese Culture to the West
- Tsai's Gallery in Enta H.Q. Collections from Taiwanese Oil Painting, Sculpture, Ceramic Art, and Publications etc.
Awards and Achievements
- Youth Model Awards of Overseas Taiwanese Entrepreneur (1995)
- Chairman of the Taiwanese Chamber of Commerce in the UK (1998)
- Chairman of the Taiwanese Chamber of Commerce in Europe (1999)
- Councillor of the Overseas Chinese Affairs Committee (2000–2006)
- Entrepreneur of the Year, Comms Business Awards (2010)
- "Entagroup.com: Tsai Lau-Chi Charitable Foundatio". Archived from the original on 1 September 2013. Retrieved 19 August 2013.
- "Committal for Contempt of Court - Jason Tsai". BAILII. Archived from the original (PDF) on 21 July 2017. Retrieved 11 April 2019.
- " EWHC 1860 (Ch)". BAILII. 21 July 2017. Retrieved 11 April 2019.
- "How Telford caught eye of eastern tigers". Financial Times. 27 November 2000.
- "Where East Meet West". Shropshire Magazine. 1 February 1999.
- "海外創業青年楷模: 蔡吉春". Archived from the original on 19 August 2013. Retrieved 19 August 2013.
- "僑委會委員長張富美走訪英國台商公司". The Central New Agency. 13 September 2002.
- "Comms Business：Entagroup founder named 'Channel Entrepreneur of the Year'". Retrieved 19 August 2013.
|This Taiwanese business-related biographical article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|