|Full name||Jasper McLuckie|
|Date of birth||1 January 1878|
|Place of birth||Glasgow, Scotland|
|Date of death||1924 (aged 46)|
|* Senior club appearances and goals counted for the domestic league only.
Jasper McLuckie (1 January 1878 – 1924) was a Scottish footballer who played as a centre-forward. He played in the Football League for Bury and Aston Villa, and the Southern League for Plymouth Argyle. McLuckie scored two goals for Bury in the 1900 FA Cup Final.
McLuckie was born in Glasgow in 1878. He played in his hometown for Junior side Jordanhill before joining Football League First Division club Bury in 1898. In three years with the club, he scored 31 league goals in 94 appearances. McLuckie scored two goals in the 1900 FA Cup Final as Bury defeated Southampton 4–0 at Crystal Palace. In 1901, he moved to fellow First Division side Aston Villa. In his second season with the club, they missed out on winning the Football League title by one point. McLuckie spent three seasons with Aston Villa and scored 46 goals in 62 appearances, which included five goals in five FA Cup matches. He joined Southern League First Division club Plymouth Argyle in 1904 and was "a consistent performer" in his one season with the club. McLuckie made 37 appearances in all competitions and scored 16 goals before returning to Scotland in 1905 to finish his career with Dundee.
- Joyce, Michael (2004). Football League Players' Records 1888 to 1939. Nottingham: SoccerData. p. 172. ISBN 1-899468-67-6.
- "Jasper McLuckie". Greens on Screen. Retrieved 18 February 2013.
- "Bury 4 Southampton 0". FA Cup Finals. Archived from the original on 28 September 2011. Retrieved 18 February 2013.
- "Jasper McLuckie". Aston Villa Player Database. Retrieved 26 August 2007.
- "Aston Villa". Football Club History Database. Retrieved 18 February 2013.