From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Jassy may refer to:
- Iași, a city in north-eastern Romania, former capital of the Principality of Moldavia
- Synod of Jassy, a Christian-Orthodox council held from September 15 to October 27, 1642
- Treaty of Jassy, a pact between Russian Empire and Ottoman Empire ending the Russo-Turkish War (1787–1792)
- Jassy Conference, an anti-Bolshevik meeting in November – December 1918
- First Jassy–Kishinev Offensive and Jassy–Kishinev Offensive, two 1944 World War II major battles
- David Jassy (born 1974), Swedish singer, songwriter, producer
- Jasz people, an ethnic group in Hungary
- Jassy (novel), a novel by Norah Lofts
- Jassy (film), a 1947 British film melodrama adaptation of the novel
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Jassy.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.