Jump to navigation Jump to search
Jassy may refer to:
- Iași, a city in north-eastern Romania, former capital of the Principality of Moldavia
- Synod of Jassy, a Christian-Orthodox council held from September 15 to October 27, 1642
- Treaty of Jassy, a pact between Russian Empire and Ottoman Empire ending the Russo-Turkish War (1787–1792)
- Jassy Conference, an anti-Bolshevik meeting in November – December 1918
- First Jassy–Kishinev Offensive and Jassy–Kishinev Offensive, two 1944 World War II major battles
- Jassy (novel), a novel by Norah Lofts
- Jassy (film), a 1947 British film melodrama adaptation of the novel
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Jassy.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.