Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up Jat, jat, jaat, JIT, or jit in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Jat people is a community of Northern India.
Jat or JAT may also refer to:
- Jat Airways, a former Serbian airline
- Jat, Sangli, a town in Maharashtra, India
- Jatt, Israel
- Yat, or jat: Ѣ, a letter in the Cyrillic script
- Java Astrodynamics Toolkit
- Java Agent Template,
- Japan Association of Translators,
- Journal of Analytical Toxicology, a scientific journal
- Japan Air Transport (JAT), a defunct airline of Japan
- Jugoslovenski Aerotransport (J.A.T), national airline of former Yugoslavia
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Jat.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.