From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Jāti are the thousands of clans, tribes, communities and sub-communities in India. Jati or JATI may also refer to:
- Jati (or Jatu or Jataki), a dialect of the Haryanvi language
- Jāti (Buddhism), the arising of a new living entity
- Jati (game), a board game from the 3M bookshelf game series
- Teak, the Indonesian name for the hardwood tree
- Jati, Ceará, a city in Brazil
- Jati, Pulo Gadung, an administrative village of Pulo Gadung, East Jakarta, Indonesia
- Jati, Sindh, a small town in the Pakistani province of Sindh
- Jati Umra (Lahore), burial place of Nawaz Sharif's father and location of Nawaz Sharif's grand palace
- Jati Umra (Amritsar), ancestral village of Nawaz Sharif in India
- Jatimatic, a Finnish 9 mm submachine gun
- Jati (music), a rhythmic pattern in Indian classical music
- JATI, or rather Jalur Tiga is an NGO in Malaysia
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Jati.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.