Jump to navigation Jump to search
The municipality and village is a recent establishment built in 1952.
The population is 100% Slovak.
The records for genealogical research are available at the state archive "Statny Archiv in Nitra, Slovakia"
- Roman Catholic church records (births/marriages/deaths): 1761-1896 (parish B)
- Lutheran church records (births/marriages/deaths): 1887-1954 (parish B)
- Reformated church records (births/marriages/deaths): 1806-1895 (parish B)
- Jatov – Nové Zámky Okolie
- Surnames of living people in Jatov
|This Nitra Region geography article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|