|Stable release||4.1 / March 14, 2012|
|Platform||Java Virtual Machine|
Although jtreg was originally designed to execute Technology Compatibility Kit (TCK) compliance tests, it is not designed to check compliance of a particular Java implementation to the specification, but to test any regressions suite for the Java platform.
jreg started in 1997, during JDK 1.2 development. Being developed prior to JUnit existence, jtreg was initially not compatible with JUnit's test syntax, but later versions added a limited compatibility with JUnit.
Use in OpenJDK
- "jtreg 4.1 download". OpenJDK community. Retrieved 2015-12-30.
- "jtreg FAQ". Oracle Corporation. Retrieved 2011-05-08.
- Gibbons, Jonathan (2006-11-13). "wwwww.jtreg: The Who What Where When Why of jtreg". Retrieved 2011-05-08.
- Gibbons, Jonathan (2010-05-27). "jtreg 4.1". Retrieved 2011-05-08.
- "OpenJDK Legal Documents". Sun Microsystems.
- "Regression Test Harness for the OpenJDK platform: jtreg". Retrieved 2008-08-26.
|This software article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|