|Full name||Javed Ahmadi|
|Born||2 January 1992|
|Bowling||Right-arm off break|
|Only Test (cap 4)||14 June 2018 v India|
|ODI debut (cap 19)||9 July 2010 v Scotland|
|Last ODI||10 March 2019 v Ireland|
|ODI shirt no.||23|
|T20I debut (cap 17)||14 March 2012 v Netherlands|
|Last T20I||5 June 2017 v West Indies|
|Domestic team information|
Source: Cricinfo, 10 March 2019
Javed Ahmadi (born 2 January 1992) is an Afghan cricketer. He is a right-handed batsman who bowls right-arm off break. He currently represents the Afghanistan national cricket team. He was one of the eleven cricketers to play in Afghanistan's first ever Test match, against India, in June 2018.
Ahmadi first represented Afghanistan in age group cricket, and was a member of the Afghanistan Under-19 cricket team which, for the first time in history, qualified for the 2010 ICC Under-19 Cricket World Cup in New Zealand. Ahmadi represented Afghanistan during the World Cup.
Ahmadi's senior debut came against Scotland in a warm-up match for the 2010 ICC World Cricket League Division One. During this tournament he made his debut in List-A cricket and also his debut in One Day International cricket against Scotland. He played one further ODI during the tournament, which came against hosts the Netherlands. To date he has played two further ODI's, both of which came against Scotland during Afghanistan's tour of Scotland in 2010. In his four ODIs to date, Ahmadi has scored 31 runs at a batting average of 10.33, with a high score of 25. Meanwhile, in the field he has taken 2 catches.
In July 2018, he was the leading run-scorer for Amo Region in the 2018 Ghazi Amanullah Khan Regional One Day Tournament, with 267 runs in five matches.
In May 2018, he was named in Afghanistan's squad for their inaugural Test match, played against India. He made his Test debut for Afghanistan, against India, on 14 June 2018. In February 2019, he was named in Afghanistan's Test squad for their one-off match against Ireland in India.
- List-A Matches played by Javed Ahmadi
- One-Day International Matches played by Javed Ahmadi
- List-A Batting and Fielding For Each Team by Javed Ahmadi
- Kenya v Afghanistan, 2009–10 ICC Intercontinental Cup
- "2018 Ghazi Amanullah Khan Regional One Day Tournament, Amo Region: Batting and Bowling Averages". ESPN Cricinfo. Retrieved 26 July 2018.
- "Afghanistan Premier League 2018 – All you need to know from the player draft". CricTracker. Retrieved 10 September 2018.
- "Afghanistan Squads for T20I Bangladesh Series and on-eoff India Test Announced". Afghanistan Cricket Board. Retrieved 29 May 2018.
- "Afghanistan pick four spinners for inaugural Test". ESPN Cricinfo. Retrieved 29 May 2018.
- "Only Test, Afghanistan tour of India at Bengaluru, Jun 14-18 2018". ESPN Cricinfo. Retrieved 14 June 2018.
- "Mujeeb left out for Ireland Test, Shahzad out of T20Is". ESPN Cricinfo. Retrieved 7 February 2019.
- "No Mujeeb in Tests as Afghanistan announce squads for Ireland series". International Cricket Council. Retrieved 7 February 2019.