Javier Arroyuelo (born in Argentina) is an author and journalist.
His first contribution to Vogue Paris was a piece for Marlene Dietrich's special 1975 Christmas issue. As a regular contributor of Vogue Paris he wrote about the Parisian cultural scene, New York, the theatre and the arts, and worked with photographers such as Horst, Hurrell and Helmut Newton. His column, Oh, les beaux mondes, ran in the magazine until 1980.
In the 1980s and '90s he worked for the Paloma Picasso brand, most particularly the fragrance, cosmetics and accessories lines. He co-wrote and co-directed the short feature Le Parfum d'une Image for Paloma Picasso Parfums.
His work, mainly long pieces on fashion, style, decoration, the arts- has also appeared in Vanity Fair, and the American editions of Vogue, and House and Garden, as well as in the Italian Vanity Fair.
He has written a few plays (Goddess, L'Histoire du Théâtre, Comédie Policière, and Futura) some of which he also directed (L'Interprétation, and Succès) His work focuses on the analysis and commentary of social trends and popular culture, fashion and consumerism.
- http://voguelife.style.it/154/so-glamourous Archived July 22, 2011, at the Wayback Machine.
- http://www.voguevanity.it Archived March 10, 2012, at the Wayback Machine.
- http://tags.idoneos.com/Uomo_Vogue Archived July 13, 2011, at the Wayback Machine.
- "¡Viva la reina!". LA NACION. 2010-02-19.
- http://www.skira.net/recensione.php?soggetto=&isbn=8884914639&back=dettaglio.php&page=1&lett=K Archived September 28, 2007, at the Wayback Machine.