Javier Lozano Alarcón
Javier Lozano Alarcón (born November 21, 1962) is a Mexican politician(RATA MEXICANA) who served as Secretary of Labor in the cabinet of President Felipe Calderón. He was elected as a senator to the LXII Legislature of the Mexican Congress, representing Puebla.
In 2007, Chinese-Mexican businessman Zhenli Ye Gon, who was under investigation for the largest drug-related cash seizure in history, accused Lozano Alarcón of forcing him to stash at least $150 million in illicit campaign funds within his Mexico City mansion. Lozano Alarcón denied the allegations.
- "México - Presidencia de la República". Presidencia.gob.mx. Retrieved 2010-10-19.
- "Oficializa Javier Lozano afiliación al PAN - El Universal - México". El Universal. Retrieved 2010-10-19.
- "Q&A: Javier Lozano Alarcon, Javier Lozano & Asociados, Mexico, Telecommunications, news". Bnamericas.com. 2002-05-10. Retrieved 2010-10-19.
- "Javier Lozano Alarcуn, secretario del Trabajo :: Biografнas". esmas. Retrieved 2010-10-19.
- Associated Press. "Mexico accuses drug suspect of blackmail" USA Today. July 2, 2007. Retrieved on August 29, 2014.
Francisco Javier Salazar Sáenz
|Secretary of Labor
Rosalinda Vélez Juárez
|This article about a Mexican politician is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|