Javier Muñoz (Argentine footballer)
|Full name||Javier David Muñoz Mustafá|
|Date of birth||11 June 1980|
|Place of birth||Firmat, Argentina|
|Height||1.82 m (6 ft 0 in)|
* Senior club appearances and goals counted for the domestic league only and correct as of 23 February 2016|
Javier David Muñoz Mustafá (born 11 June 1980 in Firmat) is an Argentine footballer playing for Chiapas F.C.. He has the dubious distinction of being the only player to receive two red cards in the same edition of the North American Superliga. He also holds Mexican citizenship.
After playing for Mexican Primera División clubs Santos Laguna, Atlante F.C. and C.F. Pachuca, Muñoz Mustafá signed with Club León as part of its efforts to strengthen its squad for the Apertura 2012 tournament in June 2012.
- Apertura 2007 - Best Central Defender
- "Llega Muñoz Mustafá al León para el Apertura 2012" [Muñoz Mustafá joins León for the Apertura 2012] (in Spanish). La Aficion. 19 June 2012. Archived from the original on 27 January 2013.
- Guardian statistics
- (in Spanish) Argentine Primera statistics
- Javier Muñoz at ESPN FC
- Javier Muñoz – Liga MX stats at MedioTiempo.com (in Spanish)
- Statistics[permanent dead link] at LFP.es (in Spanish)
|This biographical article related to an Argentine association football defender is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|