|Full name||Javier Antonio Orozco Peñuelas|
|Date of birth||November 16, 1987|
|Place of birth||Los Mochis, Sinaloa, Mexico|
|Height||1.72 m (5 ft 8 in)|
|2005–2010||Cruz Azul Hidalgo||43||(22)|
|2016||→ Chiapas (loan)||13||(1)|
|2017||→ Veracruz (loan)||6||(0)|
|* Senior club appearances and goals counted for the domestic league only and correct as of 30 June 2017 (UTC)|
Orozco made his debut on September 17, 2005, against UANL, a game which resulted in a 1–2 victory for Cruz Azul. In the 2010 Apertura, he scored the first goal of the season, and currently leads the season with 6 goals. He scored 4 goals and had an assist against Real Salt Lake of MLS to defeat them 5–4. He is also the top goalscorer in CONCACAF Champions League history, as he has netted 24 times.
On 8 June 2016, Chiapas made the signing of Chuleta official for the Apertura 2016.
Orozco got his first call-up by interim coach Efraín Flores for friendly matches on September 4 and 7, 2010, against Ecuador and Colombia, respectively. He started for the first time on October 12, against Venezuela.
Javier Orozco is the son of Luis Antonio Orozco who played in Atletico Tecoman and Irapuato FC in the 1980s and also is brother to Luis Orozco that plays for Club Tijuana who is also a striker. Orozco is nicknamed "Chuletita" (little pork-chop). The nickname comes from his father, Luis Antonio Orozco, who earned the moniker "Chuleta" when he was six years old, by his father, who would tell him "vete por las chuletas" — a Mexican slang saying which roughly translates to "go get the money."
- Cruz Azul
- Santos Laguna
- CONCACAF Champions League 2008–09: Golden Boot (7 Goals)
- CONCACAF Champions League 2010–11: Golden Boot (11 Goals)
- Copa Santander Libertadores 2012: Player of the Week (Week 3) 
Club career statistics
As of 28 February 2016
- "Delanteros" (in Spanish). Club Santos Laguna. Archived from the original on 2015-07-30. Retrieved 2015-08-02.
- "Oficial, 'El Chuleta' Orozco a Santos Laguna" (in Spanish). El Siglo de Torreón. Retrieved 2015-08-02.
- Chuletita Orozco, de figura en Liga MX al olvido en el Ascenso‚ mediotiempo.com, 12 June 2017
- http://www.imscouting.com/global-news-article/22-year-old-Javier-Orozco-scored 4 goals-and-an-assists-in-CONCACAF-win-Video/9293/
- "Archived copy". Archived from the original on 2012-09-28. Retrieved 2020-02-01.CS1 maint: archived copy as title (link)