From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Javornik, derived from the word "javor" meaning "maple" in Slavic languages, may refer to:
- Javornik, Croatia, a village located on the river Una, near the town of Dvor, Croatia
- Javornik, Idrija, a village in the Municipality of Idrija, western Slovenia
- Javornik, Kranj, a village in the City Municipality of Kranj, northwestern Slovenia
- Javornik, Štore, a village in the Municipality of Štore, eastern Slovenia
- Slovenski Javornik, commonly known as "Javornik", a village on the river Sava, near the town of Jesenice, Slovenia
People with the surname
- Helena Javornik, a Slovenian long-distance runner
- Javorník (disambiguation) (Czech form, with a diacritic í)
- Jawornik (disambiguation)
- Javor (disambiguation)
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Javornik.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.