Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University, Anantapur
|Motto||Yogah karmasu kaushalam|
Motto in English
|excellence in action is yoga|
|Type||Education and Research Institution|
|Vice-Chancellor||Prof. Mohammed Moulana Mohiuddin Sarcar|
|Location||Anantapur, Andhra Pradesh, India|
|Campus||Rural, 200 Acre|
Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University, Anantapur (JNTU Anantapur) is a state university in Anantapur, Andhra Pradesh, India. Founded in 1946, it has since 1972 been a constituent college of Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University, as set by The Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University Act, 1972. In 2008 it had received autonomous status by the Jawaharlal Nehru Technological Universities Act, 2008.
- S. P. Balasubrahmanyam, Indian film playback singer, actor, music director, voice actor and film producer
- G. Satheesh Reddy, B.Tech in ECE, Indian scientist and director of Research Centre Imarat
- "JNTU Anantapur". jntucea.org. Retrieved 16 June 2011.
- "The Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University Act, 1972" (DOC). Retrieved 16 June 2011.
- "Applications of RS and GIS for Disaster Management" (PDF). Retrieved 16 June 2011.
- "Nellore celebrates award to Satheesh Reddy". The Hindu. Retrieved 29 January 2016.
|This Indian university, college or other educational institution-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|