Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University, Anantapur
|Motto||Yogah karmasu kaushalam|
Motto in English
|excellence in action is yoga|
|Type||Education and Research Institution|
|Vice-Chancellor||Prof. Mohammed Moulana Mohiuddin Sarcar (expired on 22nd of February)|
|Location||Anantapur, Andhra Pradesh, India|
|Campus||Rural, 200 Acre|
Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University, Anantapur (JNTU Anantapur) is a state university in Anantapur, Andhra Pradesh, India. Founded in 1946, it has since 1972 been a constituent college of Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University, as set by The Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University Act, 1972. In 2008 it had received autonomous status by the Jawaharlal Nehru Technological Universities Act, 2008.
- G. Satheesh Reddy, B.Tech in ECE, Indian Missile Scientist, Scientific Adviser to Raksha Mantri and Director General, Missiles and Strategic Systems (DG-MSS). He was former Director, Research Centre Imarat
- S. P. Balasubrahmanyam, Indian film playback singer, actor, music director, voice actor and film producer
- "JNTU Anantapur". jntucea.org. Retrieved 16 June 2011.
- "The Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University Act, 1972". Archived from the original (DOC) on 10 July 2007. Retrieved 16 June 2011.
- "Applications of RS and GIS for Disaster Management" (PDF). Retrieved 16 June 2011.
- "Nellore celebrates award to Satheesh Reddy". The Hindu. Retrieved 29 January 2016.
|This article about a university or college in Andhra Pradesh, India is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|