From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up jawbreaker in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Jawbreaker may refer to:
- Gobstopper or jawbreaker, a hard candy with multiple layers
- Jawbreaker (band), an American rock band
- Jawbreaker (film), a 1999 film starring Rose McGowan
- Jawbreaker (Transformers), several fictional characters in the Transformers universes
- Jawbreaker (TV series), a Canadian talk show hosted by Brad Fraser
- Jawbreaker (video game), a 1981 Pac-Man clone
- Jawbreaker (Windows Mobile game), a 2003 video game
- Jawbreaker: The attack on bin Laden and al-Qaeda, a book by Gary Berntsen
- "Jawbreaker", a song by The Dead Weather from Sea of Cowards
- "Jawbreaker", a song by Judas Priest from Defenders of the Faith
- Jawbreaker, a type of professional wrestling throw
- Jawbreaker, a Skylander in "Trap Team"
- Ed, Edd n Eddy: Jawbreakers!, a 2003 video game based on the popular Cartoon Network show Ed, Edd n Eddy
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Jawbreaker.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.