Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up jawbreaker in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Jawbreaker may refer to:
- Gobstopper or jawbreaker, a hard candy with multiple layers
- Jawbreaker (band), an American rock band
- Jawbreakers (duo)
- Jawbreaker (film), a 1999 American film starring Rebecca Gayheart, Julie Benz, Judy Greer, and Rose McGowan.
- Jawbreaker (Transformers), several fictional characters in the Transformers universes
- Jawbreaker (TV series), a Canadian talk show hosted by Brad Fraser
- Jawbreaker (video game), a 1981 Pac-Man clone
- Jawbreaker (Windows Mobile game), a 2003 video game
- Jawbreaker: The Attack on bin Laden and al-Qaeda, a book by Gary Berntsen
- "Jawbreaker", a song by The Dead Weather from Sea of Cowards
- "Jawbreaker", a song by Judas Priest from Defenders of the Faith
- Jawbreaker, a type of professional wrestling throw
- Ed, Edd n Eddy: Jawbreakers!, a 2003 video game
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Jawbreaker.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.