Jump to navigation Jump to search
Jawi may refer to:
People and languages
- Jawi alphabet, an Arabic alphabet adapted for writing the Malay language
- Jawi language, a nearly extinct Australian aboriginal language
- Jawi Peranakan, an elite community of a fusion South Asian, Arab and Malay heritage concentrated in Penang and Singapore
- Jawi people, an Australian aboriginal people
- Jawi, Penang, a town in the state of Penang, Malaysia
- Jawi (woreda), a woreda or district in the Amhara Region of Ethiopia
- Jawi temple, a 13th-century syncretic Hindu-Buddhist temple in East Java, Indonesia
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Jawi.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.