From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Jawi may refer to:
- Jawi alphabet, an Arabic alphabet adapted for writing the Malay language
- Jawi language, a nearly extinct Australian aboriginal language
- Jawi Peranakan, an elite community of a fusion South Asian, Arab and Malay heritage concentrated in Penang and Singapore.
- Jawi people, an Australian aboriginal people
- Jawi, Penang, a town in the state of Penang, Malaysia
- Jawi (woreda), a woreda or district in the Amhara Region of Ethiopia
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Jawi.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.