Jay County High School
||This article includes a list of references, related reading or external links, but its sources remain unclear because it lacks inline citations. (February 2013) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)|
|Jay County High School|
|2072 W. State Road 67
Portland, Indiana, Indiana, (Jay County) 47371
|School district||Jay School Corporation|
|Principal||Mr. Chad Dodd|
|Athletics conference||Allen County Athletic Conference|
Jay County High School's sports teams are nicknamed the Patriots. The Patriots were previous members of the Olympic Conference until 2010, and are currently members of the Allen County Athletic Conference since the 2014-15 school year.
- American Football
- Boys Golf
- Girls Golf
- Boys Cross County
- Girls Cross County
- Boys Basketball
- Girls Basketball
- Boys Swimming (sport) and Diving
- Girls Swimming (sport) and Diving
- Boys Track and Field
- Girls Track and Field
- Boys Tennis
- Girls Tennis
- Boys Soccer
- Girls Soccer
- Color Guard
- Marching band
- East Jay Middle School (Portland) 'Chiefs'
- West Jay Middle School (Dunkirk) 'Eagles'
- Bloomfield (Bryant) 'Bombers'
- East Elementary (Portland) 'Eagles'
- General Shanks (Portland) 'Generals'
- Judge Haynes (Portland) 'Warriors'
- Redkey 'Wolves'
- Westlawn (Dunkirk) 'Warriors'
- Pennville 'Bulldogs'