Jay Foreman (comedian)
||A major contributor to this article appears to have a close connection with its subject. (February 2016) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)|
4 October 1984 |
Stanmore, Middlesex, England
|Origin||Stanmore, North London, UK|
Jay Foreman (born 4 October 1984) is a British musical comedian based in London. He has performed four critically acclaimed sold-out shows at the Edinburgh Festival Fringe, which include Disgusting Songs For Revolting Children (And Other Funny Stories), No More Colours and Mixtape.
Foreman began performing comedy songs on acoustic guitar in 2005 at the University of York. He was featured as BBC New Talent Pick of the Fringe 2007, won Best Newcomer at the Tuborg Musical Comedy awards 2009 and came third at the Musical Comedy Awards 2010.
Foreman presented The General Election Xplained, a film sent to every secondary school in the UK in 2010, which won gold at the New York Festival for Best PR Film.
- Solutions, Powder Blue Internet Business. "Jay Foreman, comedian tour dates : Chortle : The UK Comedy Guide". www.chortle.co.uk. Retrieved 2017-04-04.
- "Jay Foreman". jayforeman.co.uk. Archived from the original on May 15, 2009. Retrieved 2010-02-20.
- Tuborg Musical Comedy Awards Archived May 9, 2009, at the Wayback Machine.
- "The Answer Me This! Players". answermethispodcast.com.
- Jay Foreman (2017-02-11), Singing one syllable out-of-sync, retrieved 2017-04-04
- https://web.archive.org/web/20110513144734/http://www.parliament.uk/education/online-resources/videos/the-general-election-xplained/. Archived from the original on May 13, 2011. Retrieved June 13, 2011. Missing or empty