|Date of birth||January 2, 1982|
|Place of birth||Orlando, Florida, United States|
|Height||6 ft 3 in (1.91 m)|
|2005–2006||Real Salt Lake||7||(0)|
|2011||Vancouver Whitecaps FC||14||(0)|
* Senior club appearances and goals counted for the domestic league only and correct as of December 5, 2011.
After the 2006 season, he was dealt to D.C. United in a deal that involved Freddy Adu and Nick Rimando. He had trials at Celtic FC of Scotland and Dinamo Bucharest of Romania, but eventually signed with United in February 2007. He was later waived by D.C. United in January 2008 to make room for incoming transfers from South America.
He signed with the Vancouver Whitecaps on January 23, 2008. On October 12, 2008 he helped the Whitecaps capture their second USL First Division Championship beating the Puerto Rico Islanders 2-1 in Vancouver On December 16, 2008 the Vancouver Whitecaps announced the re-signing of Nolly for the 2009 season.
After the conclusion of the 2012 season, Chicago declined the 2013 option on Nolly's contract and he entered the 2012 MLS Re-Entry Draft. Nolly went undrafted and became a free agent.
- "D.C. United: News: 02/16/2007". Retrieved February 17, 2007.
- TBD. "Schedule | Vancouver Whitecaps FC". Whitecapsfc.com. Retrieved January 4, 2012.
- "Whitecaps exercise three player options". Usl1.uslsoccer.com. December 16, 2008. Retrieved January 4, 2012.
- Chicago Fire Communications (December 2, 2011). "Fire Acquire Jay Nolly". Chicago Fire. Retrieved January 4, 2012.