|Location||3715 Old Tyler Road, Nacogdoches, Texas, United States|
|Field size||Left Field 320 feet
Center Field 390 feet
Right Field 320 feet
|Stephen F. Austin Lumberjacks baseball|
Jaycees Field is a baseball venue in Nacogdoches, Texas, United States. It is home to the Stephen F. Austin Lumberjacks baseball team of the NCAA Division I Southland Conference. The field has a capacity of 1,000 spectators.
Prior to the 2009 season, the field underwent extensive renovations. Additions included 148 chairbacked seats, 740 bleacher seats, a new press box, and an awning over premium seating areas. The Lumberjacks opened the newly renovated facility on February 24, 2009, in a 7-5 loss to Houston.
- "Jaycees Field". SFA Jacks. Archived from the original on 18 August 2011. Retrieved 18 August 2011.
- "SFA To Unveil New Jaycees Field Against Houston: 'Jacks welcome Cougars for home opener, looking to even season record". SFA Jacks. February 23, 2009. Archived from the original on 18 August 2011. Retrieved 18 August 2011.
- "Construction Continues At Jaycees Field: Home of Lumberjack baseball nears completion in preparation of 2009 season". SFA Jacks. January 15, 2009. Archived from the original on August 18, 2011.
- "Early Mistakes Cost 'Jacks In Home Opener: SFA shuts down Cougars in final six innings, but cannot overcome allowing seven early runs". SFA Jacks. February 24, 2011. Archived from the original on 18 August 2011. Retrieved 18 August 2011.
- 2009 Renovation Photos from sfajacks.cstv.com