|Born||May 4, 1996|
|Listed height||6 ft 2 in (1.88 m)|
|Listed weight||190 lb (86 kg)|
|High school||Mount St. Joseph|
|College||St. Bonaventure (2014–2018)|
|NBA draft||2018 / Undrafted|
|Career highlights and awards|
|Stats at NBA.com|
|Stats at Basketball-Reference.com|
Jaylen Tairique Adams (born May 4, 1996) is an American professional basketball player who last played for the Atlanta Hawks of the National Basketball Association (NBA). He played college basketball for the St. Bonaventure Bonnies, earning co-Atlantic 10 Conference Player of the Year honors as a senior in 2018.
Adams played high school ball for Mount St. Joseph where he was a three-time MIAA A Conference champion. He committed to play in college for St. Bonaventure, averaging 17.9 points, 5.0 assists and 3.7 rebounds per game as a sophomore and was named a first-team All-Atlantic 10 player. In his junior season, Adams finished second in the Atlantic 10 Conference in scoring (20.6 points per game), first in assists (6.5 per game) and second in steals (2.1 per game). He was named to the First Team All-Atlantic 10 for the second straight year.
Adams missed the first six games of his senior season. In February 2018, Adams scored 40- and 44-point games against Duquesne and St. Louis. As a senior, Adams was the fourth leading scorer in the Atlantic 10 with 19.1 points per game to go with 5.2 assists per game. He led St. Bonaventure to a 26-8 record and upset of UCLA in the NCAA Tournament. He was named conference co-Player of the Year with Peyton Aldridge. After the season, Adams was invited to the Reese's College All-Star Game but missed it with an ankle injury and instead played in the Portsmouth Invitational Tournament.
Atlanta Hawks (2018–2019)
After going undrafted in the 2018 NBA draft, Adams was signed by the Atlanta Hawks to a two-way contract. Under the terms of the deal he will split time between the Hawks and their NBA G League affiliate, the Erie BayHawks. Adams made his NBA debut on October 17, 2018, recording 1 rebound and 1 assist in 4 minutes of action in a blowout 127–106 loss to the New York Knicks. He scored 23 points in his G League debut in a win over the Grand Rapids Drive. On February 20, 2019, the Atlanta Hawks announced they had re-signed Adams to a multi-year contract. On July 13, 2019, Adams was waived by the Hawks. 
|GP||Games played||GS||Games started||MPG||Minutes per game|
|FG%||Field goal percentage||3P%||3-point field goal percentage||FT%||Free throw percentage|
|RPG||Rebounds per game||APG||Assists per game||SPG||Steals per game|
|BPG||Blocks per game||PPG||Points per game||Bold||Career high|
- "Jaylen Adams, St. Bonaventure". Baltimore Sun. Retrieved June 4, 2018.
- Shaffer, Jonas (November 24, 2017). "St. Bonaventure star Jaylen Adams (Mount Saint Joseph) reportedly to miss game vs. Terps". Baltimore Sun. Retrieved March 26, 2018.
- Butler, J.P. (December 3, 2017). "Jaylen Adams makes long-awaited season debut for Bonnies". Olean Times-Herald. Retrieved March 30, 2018.
- Pollock, Chuck (February 11, 2018). "Adams reaffirms guard dominance for the Bonnies". Olean Times-Herald. Retrieved March 26, 2018.
- "Bonnies' Adams To Play In Senior All-Star Game". The Post-Journal. March 27, 2018. Retrieved June 4, 2018.
- "Aldridge, Adams Named Atlantic 10 Co-Players of Year, Rhode Island's Hurley Voted as Coach of the Year" (Press release). Atlantic 10 Conference. March 6, 2018. Retrieved March 6, 2018.
- Butler, J.P. (May 10, 2018). "His SBU legacy in place, Adams focuses on NBA". Olean Times-Herald. Retrieved June 4, 2018.
- "Hawks Sign Jaylen Adams To Two-Way Contract". NBA.com. July 1, 2018. Retrieved July 1, 2018.
- Fernandes, Victor (November 2, 2018). "Hunter, BayHawks race past Drive in opener". Erie Times-News. Retrieved November 4, 2018.
- "Atlanta Hawks Sign Jaylen Adams To Multi-Year Contract". NBA.com. February 20, 2019. Retrieved February 20, 2019.
- "Atlanta Hawks Request Waivers On Jaylen Adams". NBA.com. July 13, 2019. Retrieved July 13, 2019.