Jazmín López Becker
|Full name||Jazmín López Becker|
5 June 1992 |
Villa Carlos Paz, Argentina
|Height||1.74 m (5 ft 8 1⁄2 in)|
|Weight||60 kg (132 lb)|
|Club||Club Nautico Córdoba|
Jazmín López Becker (born June 5, 1992 in Villa Carlos Paz, Córdoba) is an Argentine windsurfer, who specialized in Neil Pryde RS:X class. As of September 2013, Lopez is ranked no. 84 in the world for the sailboard class by the International Sailing Federation.
At the 2012 Summer Olympics in London, Lopez competed in the women's RS:X class at the 2012 Summer Olympics in London by receiving a berth from the World Championships in Cadiz, Spain. Struggling to attain a top position in the opening series, Lopez accumulated a net score of 190 points for a twenty-third-place finish in a fleet of twenty-six sailors.
- "Jazmín López Becker". London 2012. Archived from the original on 3 May 2013. Retrieved 8 September 2013.
- Evans, Hilary; Gjerde, Arild; Heijmans, Jeroen; Mallon, Bill. "Jazmín López Becker". Olympics at Sports-Reference.com. Sports Reference LLC. Retrieved 8 September 2013.
- Maestri, María Eugenia (28 March 2012). "Jazmín López Becker, clasificada a los Juegos Olímpicos de Londres 2012" [Jazmín López Becker qualifies for the 2012 Summer Olympics in London] (in Spanish). La Voz del Interior. Retrieved 5 September 2013.
- "Jazmín López Becker a los Juegos Olímpicos" [Jazmín López Becker for the Olympics] (in Spanish). La Nación. 28 March 2012. Retrieved 8 September 2013.
- "Women's RS:X". London 2012. Retrieved 27 November 2012.
|This biography about an Argentine sportsperson is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|