Jazz at the Plaza Vol. II is a live album by American pianist, composer and bandleader Duke Ellington recorded in 1958 at a party for Columbia Records and released on the label in 1973. The Miles Davis Sextet was also recorded at the same event and released as the first volume of Jazz at the Plaza.
The Allmusic review by Scott Yanow awarded the album 4 stars and stated the album features "Duke Ellington's orchestra during a prime period... Excellent music".
- "Toot Suite: Red Garter" (Duke Ellington, Billy Strayhorn) - 3:47
- "Toot Suite: Red Shoes" (Ellington, Strayhorn) - 4:08
- "Toot Suite: Red Carpet" (Ellington, Strayhorn) - 2:26
- "Toot Suite: Ready Go" (Ellington, Strayhorn) - 4:11
- "Jones" (Ellington, Pauline Reddon) - 1:25
- "El Gato" (Cat Anderson) - 4:00
- "All of Me" (Gerald Marks, Seymour Simons) - 2:29
- "Go Away Blues/Hello, Little Girl/Love to Hear My Baby Call My Name" (Ellington) - 6:40
- "When Your Lover Has Gone/(Hush Now) Don't Explain" (Einar Aaron Swan/Billie Holiday, Arthur Herzog Jr.) - 5:09
- "Take the "A" Train" (Strayhorn) - 2:49
- Recorded at the Plaza Hotel Persian Room, New York on September 9, 1958.