|Origin||British Columbia, Canada|
Jazzberry Ram was founded in Vancouver. They began touring internationally in 1993. They completed 14 Canadian and four US tours, playing alongside RUN DMC, Great Big Sea, Nazareth, Big Sugar, Wide Mouth Mason and many more well known acts.
Jazzberry Ram released four albums, and made available several live recordings of their live shows. Their first album, SuperFishyAllahTea sold 10,000 copies. The next album to be released was Jr. Adventure Hr..
The band's third album, That Sound We Make, was released in 1999. The next year the band performed at Manitoba's Shakin' the Lake festival. Jazzberry's most popular song was "Pablo Jack Horner", for which the band released an accompanying video. The band also released videos for the songs "Small Screen" and "Free Beer". They later released the album Landshark.
Jazzberry Ram also opened for Nazareth in Salmon Arm, BC and co-headlined the main stage of the Dawson City Music Festival with The Rheostatics in 2001. Their songs have appeared in films (Snakehead Terror) and TV shows (Higher Ground, Ratz) and the band made their acting debut on Chris Isaac's TV show The Chris Isaac Show as an uptight pop band called Sparrow.
In 2011 the band was featured on the Passionate Friar show on CKCU FM radio.
The band still performs in their home town of Vancouver, BC, Canada.
- "Retour de son : Jazzberry Ram". Voir, G Tremblay 27 March 2002
- "Jazzy jammin’ of Jazzberry Ram". The Eye Opener, October 6, 1999. By Steve Shaffer
- "Jazzberry Ram That Sound We Make". Exclaim!, By Skip Viitala Oct 01, 1999
- "Shakin The Lake With Edwin". Chart Attack - Jul 10, 2000. Shelley Jesseau
- "DCMF 2001 Jam-packed with Musical Goodies". Klondike Sun, Dawson City, Yukon · August 3, 2001 by Dan Davidson
- "A working class band trying to pay the rent". Pique, December 28, 2001 By Nancy Hyndman
- "The Passionate Friar: Spotlight on indie Vancover band Jazzberry Ram". CKCU FM, September 12th, 2011 with Phelonius Friar