28 January 1946|
31 July 2016|
Wicky was born in 1946 in Moutier, Switzerland. His photos have been exhibited at the Swiss Foundation for Photography, the Musée de l'Élysée in Lausanne, and the Minneapolis Institute of Arts, as well as in magazines including GEO and Smithsonian Magazine.
- Mineros, 2002, ISBN 2-7427-4062-7 (French), ISBN 84-7782-826-1 (Spanish), ISBN 3-926318-53-8 (German).
- Every Day is Night, 2010, 
- "Jean-Claude Wicky". SwissFilms.ch. Archived from the original on 5 August 2016. Retrieved 5 August 2016.
- "Jean-Claude Wicky s'est éteint / Jean-Claude Wicky died". Le Quotidien. 2 August 2016. Archived from the original on 5 August 2016. Retrieved 5 August 2016.
Le photographe prévôtois Jean-Claude Wicky est décédé dimanche soir / The photographer Jean-Claude Wicky died Sunday night
- Mountains of Pain—Abstract of Smithsonian article on the miners at Cerro Rico, illustrated with photographs by Wicky.
- The Mineros photography exhibition
- Jean-Claude Wicky in the German National Library catalogue
|This article about a Swiss photographer is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|