Jump to navigation Jump to search
This biography of a living person needs additional citations for verification. (November 2012) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
Jean-Louis Colliot-Thélène in Berkeley, 1989
|Alma mater||École Normale Supérieure|
|Awards||Fermat Prize (1991)|
|Doctoral advisor||André Néron|
Jean-Louis Colliot-Thélène (born 2 December 1947), is a French mathematician. He is a Directeur de Recherches at CNRS at the Université Paris-Sud in Orsay. He studies mainly number theory and arithmetic geometry.
- Prize of the French Academy of Sciences "Charles Louis de Saulces de Freycine" (1985)
- Invited Speaker to the International Congress of Mathematicians (Berkeley 1986)
- Fermat Prize for mathematical research (1991)
- Grand prize of the French Academy of Sciences "Léonid Frank" (2009)
- Fellow of the American Mathematical Society (2012)
- List of Fellows of the American Mathematical Society, retrieved 2012-11-10.