This biography of a living person needs additional citations for verification. (September 2011) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
Bilodeau at 16 Wishes event at Borders in 2010
|Residence||Los Angeles, California, U.S.|
Jean-Luc Bilodeau (born November 4, 1990) is a Canadian actor who has been acting since 2004. He is best known for his role as Ben Wheeler in the ABC Family channel program Baby Daddy. Bilodeau has also appeared in films and television series such as Ill Fated, Trick 'r Treat, 16 Wishes, Kyle XY, No Ordinary Family and Best Player. He was also in Emmalyn Estrada's music video "Don't Make Me Let You Go" and plays Jeremy in the movie LOL.
Bilodeau is the son of Raymond and Barbara Bilodeau, and has a sister, Danielle Bilodeau, who is a talent agent in Vancouver, British Columbia. Before becoming an actor, he was a dancer for nine years, but dropped dancing because of his busy film schedule. He is of French Canadian descent.
Jean-Luc Bilodeau appeared as the protagonist's best friend Jay in the Disney Channel Original movie 16 Wishes, starring Debby Ryan, and as Ash alongside Jennette McCurdy and Jerry Trainor in the Nickelodeon Original movie Best Player. He was then a series regular in Kyle XY as Josh Trager for all three seasons on ABC Family. He played the lead role of Ben on the successful ABC Family series Baby Daddy co-starring Tahj Mowry, which aired its series finale in May 2017. He also played a small supporting role in the coming-of-age film LOL which starred Miley Cyrus.
|2004||Ill Fated||Young Bobby|
|2007||Trick 'r Treat||Schrader|||
|2012||Love Me||Harry Townsend||also known as Love Me to Death|
|2015||All in Time||Clark|||
|2006–2009||Kyle XY||Josh Trager||Main role; 43 episodes|
|2008||Supernatural||Justin||Episode: "It's The Great Pumpkin, Sam Winchester"|
|2009||The Troop||Lance Donovan||Episode: "Tentacle Face"|
|2009||Spectacular!||Star Spangled Boy||Television film|
|2010||Strange Brew||Michael||Episode: "Pilot"|
|2010||No Ordinary Family||Bret Martin||Episodes: "No Ordinary Mobster", "No Ordinary Accident"|
|2010||16 Wishes||Jay Kepler||Television film|
|2011||R.L. Stine's The Haunting Hour||Eric||Episodes: "Scary Mary: Parts 1 & 2"|
|2011||Best Player||Ash||Television film|
|2012–2017||Baby Daddy||Ben Wheeler||Main role; 100 episodes|
Nominated – Teen Choice Award for Choice Summer TV Star: Male (2012)
Nominated – Teen Choice Award for Choice Summer TV Star: Male (2013)
Won – Teen Choice Award for Choice Comedy TV Actor (2017)
|2014||Expecting Amish||Samuel||Television film|
|2016||Casa Vita||Early Lindstrom||Television film|
|2019||Carol's Second Act||Daniel Kutcher||Main role|
- ABC Family: Kyle XY Videos: Behind the Scenes: Rachael on the Set – Video 5 Archived January 19, 2008, at the Wayback Machine[dead link]
- Sahakians, Sandrine (February 17, 2008). "Interview: JEAN-LUC BILODEAU from KYLE XY on ABC Family". TV Equals. Retrieved October 15, 2018.
- Nigrin, Al (September 15, 2015). "Chris Fetchko and Marina Donahues Charming All In Time will have its New Jersey Premiere at the New Jersey Film Festival on September 20, 2015!!". New Jersey Stage. Retrieved October 5, 2016.
- Linden, Sheri (April 25, 2015). "'All in Time': Newport Beach Review". The Hollywood Reporter. Retrieved October 5, 2016.
- "Amazon.com: All In Time: Sean Modica, Vanessa Ray, Lynn Cohen, Jean-Luc Bilodeau". Amzn.com. Retrieved October 5, 2016.
- "2013 Teen Choice Awards: The Winners List". MTV.com. August 11, 2013. Retrieved October 28, 2013.
- Cerón, Ella (June 19, 2017). "Teen Choice Awards 2017: See the First Wave of Nominations". Teen Vogue. Retrieved June 20, 2017.
- "Expecting Amish". myLifetime.com. Archived from the original on January 29, 2016.