||This biography of a living person needs additional citations for verification. (September 2011) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)|
Bilodeau at 16 Wishes event at Borders in 2010
November 4, 1990 |
Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada
Jean-Luc Bilodeau (born November 4, 1990) is a Canadian actor who has been acting since 2004. He is best known for his role as Ben Wheeler in the ABC Family channel program Baby Daddy. Bilodeau has also appeared in films and television series such as Ill Fated, Trick 'r Treat, 16 Wishes, No Ordinary Family and Best Player. He was also in Emmalyn Estrada's music video "Don't Make Me Let You Go" and plays Jeremy in the movie "LOL". He also starred in the ABC Family/Freeform sitcom Baby Daddy, in which he played Ben, a young twenty-two-year-old who has to raise his three-month-old daughter after she is left at his doorstep by a onenight stand.
Bilodeau is the son of Raymond and Barbara Bilodeau, and has a sister, Danielle, who is a talent agent in Vancouver, British Columbia. Before becoming an actor, he was a dancer for nine years, but dropped dancing because of his busy film schedule. He is of French Canadian descent.
Bilodeau appeared as best friend Jay in the Disney Channel Original movie 16 Wishes, starring Debby Ryan, and as Ash alongside Jennette McCurdy and Jerry Trainor in the Nickelodeon Original movie Best Player. He just finished playing the lead role of Ben on the successful ABC Family series Baby Daddy co-starring Chelsea Kane, which aired its series finale May 2017. He also played a small supporting role in the coming of age film LOL which starred Miley Cyrus.
|2004||Ill Fated||Young Bobby|
|2007||Trick 'r Treat||Schrader|
|2012||Love Me||Harry Townsend||also known as Love Me to Death|
|2015||All in Time||Clark|||
|2016||Casa Vita||Early Lindstrom||TV movie for PixL|
|2006–2009||Kyle XY||Josh Trager||Main role, 43 episodes|
|2008||Supernatural||Justin||Episode: "It's The Great Pumpkin, Sam Winchester"|
|2009||The Troop||Lance Donovan||Episode: "Tentacle Face"|
|2009||Spectacular!||Star Spangled Banner Boy||Nickelodeon Original Movie|
|2010||Strange Brew||Michael||Episode: "Pilot"|
|2010||No Ordinary Family||Bret Martin||Episodes: "No Ordinary Mobster", "No Ordinary Accident"|
|2010||16 Wishes||Jay Kepler||Disney Channel Original Movie|
|2011||R.L. Stine's The Haunting Hour||Eric||Episodes: "Scary Mary: Parts 1 & 2"|
|2011||Best Player||Ash||Nickelodeon Original Movie|
|2012–2017||Baby Daddy||Ben Wheeler||Main role; 100 episodes
Nominated – Teen Choice Award for Choice Summer TV Star: Male (2012)
Nominated – Teen Choice Award for Choice Summer TV Star: Male (2013)
Pending – Teen Choice Award for Choice Comedy TV Actor (2017)
|2014||Expecting Amish||Samuel||Lifetime TV Movie|
- ABC Family: Kyle XY Videos: Behind the Scenes: Rachael on the Set – Video 5 Archived January 19, 2008, at the Wayback Machine.
- "'All in Time': Newport Beach Review". The Hollywood Reporter. 2015-04-25. Retrieved 2016-10-05.
- "Chris Fetchko and Marina Donahues Charming All In Time will have its New Jersey Premiere at the New Jersey Film Festival on September 20, 2015!!". New Jersey Stage. Retrieved 2016-10-05.
- "Amazon.com: All In Time: Sean Modica, Vanessa Ray, Lynn Cohen, Jean-Luc Bilodeau". Amzn.com. Retrieved 2016-10-05.
- MTV News Staff. "2013 Teen Choice Awards: The Winners List". MTV.com. Retrieved 28 October 2013.
- Ceron, Ella. "The Pretty Little Liars Were ALL Nominated for the Same EXACT Award". Teen Vogue. Retrieved 20 June 2017.
- "Expecting Amish". myLifetime.com. Archived from the original on January 29, 2016.