Jean-Marcel Rozier (born 22 March 1936) is an equestrian from France and Olympic champion. He also owns the renowned Espace Rozier equestrian center in Bois-le-Roi, Seine-et-Marne. He collaborated with the perfume company Chez Marionnaud to establish the Team Marionnaud, a show jumping team that includes his own sons, Philippe and Thierry Rozier. Charlotte Casiraghi of Monaco's Princely Family also rode for this team from 2001-2004.
- 1968 : Silver Medal, Mexico Olympics
- 1970 : Gold Medal, French Championshipss
- 1971 : Gold Medal, French Championships
- 1974 : Gold Medal, French Championships
- 1976 : Gold Medal, Montréal Olympics