Jean Bart (disambiguation)
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Jean Bart (1651–1702) was a French naval commander and privateer.
Jean Bart may also refer to:
- Jean Bart (writer) (1879/80-1955), an American writer
- Jean-Bart, a French automobile manufacturer of the early twentieth century
- Eugeniu Botez or Jean Bart (1877–1933), Romanian novelist
- French ship Jean Bart (1791), a 74-gun ship of the line
- French corvette Jean Bart (1793), a 20-gun corvette
- French ship Jean Bart (1786), a 24-gun corvette of the French Navy from 1794 that the Royal Navy captured in 1795 and sold in 1797.
- French ship Jean Bart (1852), an 80-gun ship of the line
- Jean Bart, a ship of the line originally named Donawerth
- French cruiser Jean Bart (1889), a first class cruiser of 4,800 tonnes
- French battleship Jean Bart (1911), a 23,600 tonne battleship
- French battleship Jean Bart (1940), the last French battleship completed
- French frigate Jean Bart (D615) (1988), an anti-aircraft frigate
- Le Jean Bart (2002), a replica of a 1670 84-gun ship-of-the-line
- French ship Jean Bart, an expanded list of French naval vessels and privateers named after Jean Bart
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Jean Bart.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.