Jean Bruce Scott
This biography of a living person needs additional citations for verification. (April 2017) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
Jean Bruce Scott
|Born||February 25, 1956|
Monterey, California, U.S.
|Years active||1981–2003, 2012|
Jean Bruce Scott (born February 25, 1956) is a retired American actress, best known for her role as former Texas Highway Patrol helicopter pilot Caitlin O'Shannessy in the 1984-1986 CBS action thriller television series Airwolf. She had a recurring role as Lieutenant, later Lieutenant Commander, Maggie Poole in seasons 3-8 of Magnum, P.I..
In 2007, she worked as the executive director and producer of Native Voices at the Autry, a program devoted to developing and producing new works for the stage by Native American playwrights, and is affiliated with the Autry National Center.
The Monterey, California-born Scott attended La Quinta High School (Westminster, California; 1970–74) and California State University, Fullerton (1975-79). She later attended UCLA in the late 1980s, and graduated from California State University, Northridge in 1992.
- Days of Our Lives (326 episodes, 1980-1982 as Jessica Blake; returns as Jessica 8/31/12 for an undetermined stint)
- Knight Rider (1 episode, "A Nice, Indecent Little Town", 1983)
- Magnum, P.I. (11 episodes, 1982-1988) as LT/LCDR Maggie Poole USN (Naval Intelligence)
- Wishman (TV movie, 1983)
- St. Elsewhere (8 episodes, 1983-1984)
- Airwolf (44 episodes, 1984-1986)
- Peyton Place: The Next Generation (TV movie, 1985)
- Kids Don't Tell (TV movie, 1985)
- Newhart (2 episodes, 1986)
- Matlock (2 episodes, 1987-1988)
- Hardball (1 episode, 1989)
- MacGyver (1 episode, "The Invisible Killer", 1989)
- Jake and the Fatman (1 episode, "You're Driving Me Crazy", 1990)
- Wishman (motion picture, 1991)
- Beverly Hills, 90210 (1 episode, "80's Night", 1999)
- Port Charles (multiple episodes from 2000–2003)
- "Native Voices at the Autry". Autry National Center. Retrieved April 12, 2017.