Jeanette J. Epps
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Dr. Jeanette J. Epps|
November 3, 1970 |
Syracuse, New York
|Technical Intelligence Officer|
|Selection||2009 NASA Group|
Early life and education
Jeanette Epps was born in Syracuse, New York. She graduated from Le Moyne College with a bachelor in science degree in physics, and earned an M.S. and a Ph.D in aerospace engineering from the University of Maryland.
- List of astronauts by name
- List of astronauts by year of selection
- List of black astronauts
- List of female astronauts
- NASA HQ (June 29, 2009). "NASA Selects New Astronauts for Future Space Exploration". NASA. Archived from the original on August 1, 2009. Retrieved June 20, 2013.
- NASA (June 29, 2009). "In Their Own Words: Jeanette J. Epps". NASA. Archived from the original on October 28, 2009. Retrieved June 20, 2013.
- Lichter-Marck, Rose (2016-07-29). "The Lenny Interview: Jeanette Epps". Lenny. Retrieved 2016-07-31.
- "JEANETTE J. EPPS: Biographical data". NASA. May 2011. Retrieved 14 Feb 2014.
- "Jeanette J. Epps Oral History". NASA. 16 February 2012. Retrieved 18 October 2015.
- "NASA Announces Two Upcoming Undersea Missions". NASA. June 10, 2014. Retrieved June 26, 2014.
- Bergin, Chris (June 11, 2014). "NEEMO returns with two new underwater missions". NASASpaceflight. Retrieved June 24, 2014.
- McMahon, Julie (22 April 2016). "NASA's Jeanette Epps, a Syracuse high school grad, to spend 6 months in space". Syracuse.com. Retrieved 2016-07-31.
|This space- or spaceflight-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|