From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Jeanne Duprau)
June 9, 1944 |
San Francisco, California
|Notable works||The Books of Ember|
City of Ember
- The City of Ember (2003) - "an engaging tale of mystery, exploration, and aventure ".
- The People of Sparks (2004) - "heartwarming and beautiful".
- The Prophet of Yonwood (2006)
- The Diamond of Darkhold (2008)
- Car Trouble (2005) - "As always, it isn’t the destination, it’s the getting there that’s all the fun."
- Adoption: The Facts, Feelings, and Issues of a Double Heritage
- Daily Life in the American Colonies
- "Pearl's Fateful Wish" included in the young adult short story collection What You Wish For, published September 2011.
Main article: City of Ember
A film adaptation of The City of Ember, called City of Ember, was released in October 2008. It was filmed in Belfast, Northern Ireland and stars Bill Murray as the Mayor of Ember, Saoirse Ronan, Harry Treadaway, Tim Robbins and Martin Landau.
- Marianne Dyson. "Book Review: The City of Ember". http://www.nss.org. National Space Agency. Retrieved 4 October 2015.
- "The People of Sparks, by Jeanne DuPrau". http://www.swanhillslibrary.ab.ca. Swan Hills Municipal Library. Retrieved 4 October 2015.
- "Car Trouble". https://www.kirkusreviews.com. Kirkus Media LLC. 1 July 2005. Retrieved 4 October 2015.
- Official website
- Jeanne DuPrau at the Internet Speculative Fiction Database
- Jeanne DuPrau at Library of Congress Authorities, with 17 catalog records