|Born||Charlotte Lucie Marie Adèle Stephanie Adrienne Faës
20 March 1865
Vaujours, Seine-Saint-Denis, France
|Died||14 October 1956
|Spouse(s)||Georges Méliès (1925–1938; his death)|
Charlotte Lucie Marie Adèle Stephanie Adrienne Faës, known by her stage name Jehanne d'Alcy (20 March 1865 – 14 October 1956), was a French film actress. She was the wife of French cinema pioneer Georges Méliès from 1926 until his death in 1938.
D'Alcy had achieved success in theatrical productions by 1896, but left the stage to devote herself to film, becoming one of the first performers to do so.
- Le Manoir du diable (1896)
- Escamotage d'une dame au théâtre Robert Houdin (1896) - Woman
- Après le bal (1897) - Woman
- Jeanne d'Arc (1899) - Jeanne d'Arc
- Cendrillon (1899) - Fairy Godmother
- Cléopâtre (1899) - Cleopatre
- Barbe-bleue (1901) - Le nouvelle épouse de Barbe-bleue
- Le Voyage dans la lune (1902) (uncredited)
- Le Grand Méliès (1952) - herself
- Herbert, Stephen. "Jehanne d'Alcy". Who's Who of Victorian Cinema. Retrieved 2009-07-24.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Jeanne d'Alcy.|
|This article about a French stage actor or actress is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This article about a French film actor or actress is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|