(Redirected from Jeannie (disambiguation))
Jeannie may refer to:
- Jeannie (given name), a list of people
- Jeannie (I Dream of Jeannie), the main character of the American TV series I Dream of Jeannie, played by Barbara Eden
- "Jeannie", the theme song of I Dream of Jeannie, used from the second season on
- Jeannie (TV series), a Saturday morning animated series based on I Dream of Jeannie
- Jeannie (film), a British film directed by Harold French
- Jeannie Hopkirk, a character in the British paranormal TV series Randall and Hopkirk (Deceased)
- Jeannie River, Queensland, Australia
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Jeannie.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.