Jeans are denim trousers.
Jeans may also refer to:
In media and entertainment
- Jeans (band), a popular Mexican girl group
- Jeans (film), a 1998 Tamil film by S. Shankar
- Jeans (soundtrack), the soundtrack from the film
- "The Jeans", an episode of the American television show The Middle
- Jeans (surname)
- Jeans Coops, Belgian bobsledder and 1939 two-man world champion
- James Hopwood Jeans (1877-1946), an English physicist, astronomer and mathematician
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Jeans.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.