Jebel Ali Free Zone
|المنطقة الحرّة لجبل علي|
|al manatqa al hurra le Jebel Ali|
|Developer and Operator|
|Industry||Real Estate Property|
|Headquarters||Dubai, United Arab Emirates|
|Sultan Ahmed Bin Sulayem - Acting Chief Executive Officer|
|Products||Business centres, ready to use offices, warehouses, factories, and infrastructure ready plots|
Number of employees
|Slogan||Where business comes together|
Jebel Ali Free Zone (Jafza; Arabic: المنطقة الحرّة لجبل علي al-Munṭaqa al-Ḥurra le Jabal ʿAlī) is a free economic zone located in the Jebel Ali area at the far western end of Dubai, United Arab Emirates, near Abu Dhabi. Created under a Ruler's Decree, Jafza commenced operations in 1985 with standard size office units and warehouses to provide ready built facilities to customers. In 1990 Jafza expanded its facilities to include light industrial units. It is the world’s largest free zone.
There is a special security gate as an entrance for this zone.
|This section requires expansion. (August 2015)|
- "JAFZA business inside". Retrieved 19 November 2015.
- "Dubai's economy: Growing up". The Economist. Dubai. 6 June 2015. Retrieved 7 June 2015.
- "Contact Us." Changhong. Retrieved on August 5, 2015. "Changhong Middle East[...]Add: Room 226，Building Lob16,Jebel Ali Free Zone,Dubai,UAE"
- "Dubai's freezone is home to over 800 Indian companies - The Economic Times". The Economic Times. Retrieved 2016-02-11.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Jebel Ali Free Zone.|
- Jafza official website
- Jafza Directory
- UAE Free Trade Zones - list with brief information
- Satellite image of New West Camp Jebel Ali Free Zone.
|This international trade related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This United Arab Emirates location article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|