Lamb in March 2017
|Full name||Jed Lamb|
|Date of birth||19 October 1992|
|Original team(s)||Gippsland Power, (TAC Cup)|
|Draft||No. 21, 2010 national draft|
|2014–2015||Greater Western Sydney||10(8)|
1 Playing statistics correct to the end of 2016.
|Sources: AFL Tables, AustralianFootball.com|
Jed Lamb (born 19 October 1992) is an Australian rules footballer who plays for the Carlton Football Club in the Australian Football League (AFL). He was recruited from the Gippsland Power in the TAC Cup with the 21st selection in the 2010 AFL Draft and played with the Sydney Swans from 2011 to 2013. However at the end of 2013 season he left the Swans to play for cross town rivals the Giants in a bid to get regular games.
Lamb made his debut for the Blues' in Round 1, 2016. He kicked a goal with his first kick in a Blues' jumper.
- Sygall, David (5 May 2013). "Swan rises from youth scarred by murder".
- Quayle, Emma; Hinds, Richard (19 November 2010). "Lamb's drafting a story of immense courage".
- Bowen, Nick; Twomey, Callum (21 October 2015). "Menzel to Crows as Carlton nabs midfielder and a pick". Australian Football League. Retrieved 21 October 2015.
- Jed Lamb's profile on the official website of the Carlton Football Club
- Jed Lamb's statistics from AFL Tables
|This Australian rules football biography of a person born in the 1990s is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|