|Born||May 21, 1958
New York City
|Residence||Beverly Hills, California|
|Occupation||Producer, Director, Writer|
Jefery Levy (born May 21, 1958) is an American film and TV director, producer, and writer based in Beverly Hills, California. Levy is also an attorney and member of the State Bar of California, as well as a former teaching faculty member at the University of Southern California film school.
In 1985, while a graduate student at UCLA, Levy wrote and produced the low-budget hit Ghoulies, a horror-comedy film featuring small, demonic creatures. He has produced and directed dozens of TV and film projects over a span of three decades and is most recently known for the 2015 film ME, which he directed, produced, wrote, and starred in.
Levy's 2014 film adaption of the novel The Key by Nobel Prize Laureate Junichiro Tanizaki premiered at the Real Experiment Film Festival at the Laemmle Music Hall Theater in Beverly Hills.  The Key explores the twisted sexual life and marriage of a Los Angeles couple through their private journal in an explicit cinematic portrayal.
From 1991 to 1996, Levy served as the youngest Associate Professor at USC School of Cinema/Television. Levy was also a faculty member of The American Film Institute (where he taught the master directing class from 1995-1996).
- Ghoulies (1985)
- Rockula (1990)
- Drive (1991)
- Inside Monkey Zetterland (1993)
- S.F.W. (1994)
- Sliders (1997) (TV)
- Lawless (1997) (TV)
- Roar (1998) (TV)
- Spy Game (1998) (TV)
- Hollyweird (1998) (TV Pilot)
- Invincible (1999) (TV Pilot)
- Et Tu Babe (1999)
- Iggy Vile M.D. (1999) (TV)
- Profiler (1999) (TV)
- Get Real (1999) (TV)
- Secret Agent Man (1999) (TV Pilot)
- The Expendables (2000) (TV Pilot)
- Freakylinks (2000) (TV Pilot)
- Dark Angel (2000) (TV)
- Harsh Realm (2000) (TV)
- Roswell (2001)
- UC: Undercover (2001) (TV)
- CSI: Crime Scene Investigation (2001) (TV)
- Night Visions (2001) (TV)
- Keen Eddie (2003) (TV)
- Queens Supreme (2003) (TV)
- The Dead Zone (2003) (TV)
- Man of God (2005)
- Numb3rs (2005) (TV)
- Rescue Me (2005) (TV)
- Monk (2006) (TV)
- Eureka (2006) (TV Pilot)
- Las Vegas (2006) (TV)
- Ghost Whisperer (2005) (TV)
- The Key (2014)
- ME (2015)
- Roberts, Jerry (June 5, 2009). Encyclopedia of Television Film Directors. Scarecrow Press. p. 335. ISBN 978-0810861381.
- Los Angeles Times (20 November 2014). "Set Pieces: Jefery Levy's home sets the stage for 'Me' and 'The Key'". latimes.com.
- Jordan Schaul (March 1, 2016), "Edgy and Experimental: An Interview with Indie Film Producer, Director, Writer, & Actor Jef Levy", Huffington Post
- Joshua L. Weinstein (30 November 2011). "'Ghoulies' Writer-Producer Jefery Levy Launches Production Company". TheWrap.
- "Exclusive interview of Jefery Levy and David Arquette from "The Key" and "Me" - What's Up Hollywood".
- "Flaunt Magazine - Art: How Should a Film ME?*". Flaunt Magazine.
- "Jefery Levy's THE KEY. A review". CNN iReport.
- Filmcourage (25 November 2014). "Jefery Levy Directs THE KEY - Starring David Arquette and Bai Ling - An Erotic Exploration of Marriage and Lust - Playing Soon! - Film Courage". Film Courage.
- "The Key".