|Birth name||Jeffery Frank D'Agostino|
September 5, 1982 |
Fort Collins, Colorado, U.S.
|Genres||rock, Electro, Hip hop|
|Years active||2002–present (acting)
|Labels||Interscope Records, Rock Mafia Records|
|Associated acts||The Perfect Victim, Perfect Dilemma|
Jeffrey Frank D'Agostino (born September 5, 1982) is an American actor and musician.
Early Life and Career
Jeff began performing in local theatre programs in his home town at the age of eight. After attending a Television and Film acting class in Fort Collins, he was offered representation by a Los Angeles-based talent agent when he was thirteen. After spending a couple of months in L.A. he landed the lead role in the Nickelodeon TV pilot, Skwids (1996). With news that the show was scheduled for a series pick up, Jeff and his family were unfortunately unable to make the permanent move to Los Angeles at the time. Returning to Colorado, he continued to finish junior high and high school with plans of returning to L.A. after graduation. During his junior year of high school, Jeff was able to work on the independent film Sign of the Times (1999) before he made the move to Los Angeles. In addition to his acting career, Jeff was also a member of the band, "The Perfect Victim" but he disbanded in 2008 and formed a new band of the name "Dilemma" in 2009. In 2011 the band were signed to a record label and because of copyright issues they had to change their name and are now called "Perfect Dilemma". They are currently working on their debut album.
He played the character Toast in the Mary-Kate and Ashley film Getting there in 2003, and appeared in an episode of Veronica Mars (M.A.D) playing Tad in 2005.
- Zombie Roadkill as Nate (2010)
- Potter's Field as Daryl Hexler (2010)
- Pound of Flesh as Tom (2010)
- Private High Musical as Shoe (2008)
- The Sasquatch Dumpling Gang as Dagan (2006)
- CSI: Crime Scene Investigation as Gerald 'Blinky' Allison 1 Episodes (2005)
- Veronica Mars as Tad Wilson episode "M.A.D." (2005)
- When Do We Eat? as Shaffer (2005)
- Phil of the Future as Myron 2 Episodes (2004–2005)
- Without a Trace as Calvin Fuller 1 episode (2003)
- CSI: Miami as Timmy Diehl 1 episode (2002)
- Getting There as Toast (2002)