Jeff Maggioncalda is the Chief Executive Officer of Coursera. Maggioncalda graduated from Stanford with a MBA in 1996. He then worked for Financial Engines and was instrumental in the company going public in 2010. He was recruited in 2017 to replace Rick Levin as CEO of Coursera.
- "Coursera CEO Jeff Maggioncalda Financial Engines". www.bizjournals.com. Retrieved 2017-06-15.
- "Coursera gets a new CEO: former Financial Engines CEO Jeff Maggioncalda replaces Rick Levin". VentureBeat. 2017-06-13. Retrieved 2017-06-15.
- Korn, Melissa (2017-06-13). "Coursera Names Financial Engines Ex-CEO Jeff Maggioncalda as New Leader". Wall Street Journal. ISSN 0099-9660. Retrieved 2017-06-15.
- "New CEO at Coursera Comes From Financial Tech, Not Higher Ed - EdSurge News". EdSurge. 2017-06-13. Retrieved 2017-06-15.
- "Coursera Names Jeff Maggioncalda as CEO". www.businesswire.com. Retrieved 2017-06-15.
- "Coursera Could Expand Focus of Online Courses Beyond". Retrieved 2017-09-29.
|This article about a United States businessperson is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|