|Ohio State Buckeyes – No. 1|
|High school||South Grand Prairie |
(Grand Prairie, Texas)
|Born:||c. 1999 (age 20–21)|
Parsippany, New Jersey
|Height||6 ft 1 in (1.85 m)|
|Weight||200 lb (91 kg)|
|Career highlights and awards|
As a true freshman at Ohio State in 2017, Okudah played in all 14 games and had 17 tackles. As a sophomore in 2018, he played in 13 games, recording 32 tackles. As a junior in 2019, he recorded his first career interception against the Miami Redhawks. Okudah decided to forgo his senior year by declaring for the 2020 NFL Draft.
- Davenport, Richard (October 4, 2015). "Texas defensive back impresses off the field, too". Arkansas Democrat Gazette. Retrieved September 27, 2019.
- "Say hello to the new No.1 recruit in DFW: South Grand Prairie's Jeffrey Okudah".
- Olson, Max (January 7, 2017). "Five-star safety Jeffrey Okudah commits to Ohio State". ESPN.com. Retrieved September 27, 2019.
- "Ohio State lands commitment from five-star athlete Jeffrey Okudah". SI.com. January 7, 2017. Retrieved September 27, 2019.
- Baird, Nathan (September 22, 2019). "Ohio State football's Jeff Okudah relishes first career interception against Miami of Ohio". Cleveland.com. Retrieved September 27, 2019.
- Wells, Adam (January 1, 2020). "Ohio State CB Jeff Okudah Declares for 2020 NFL Draft After Loss to Clemson". Bleacher Report. Retrieved January 10, 2020.
|This biographical article relating to an American football defensive back is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|