Jeff Panzer (ice hockey)
April 7, 1978 |
Grand Forks, ND, USA
|Height||5 ft 7 in (170 cm)|
|Weight||159 lb (72 kg; 11 st 5 lb)|
Grand Rapids Griffins
Panzer was named the United States Hockey League (USHL) Player of the Year for the 1995–96 season. He attended the University of North Dakota from 1998 to 2001, where while playing for their men's ice hockey team, he was named a NCAA First Team All-American and was selected as a finalist for the Hobey Baker Award for both the 1999–2000 and 2000–01 seasons. Panzer was named the 2000–01 WCHA Player of the Year. In 2012, Panzer was named to the College Hockey Weekly "2000s All-Decade First Team".
Awards and achievements
|USHL Player of the Year||1995–96|||
|NCAA First Team All-American||1999–2000|||
|Hobey Baker Award Finalist||1999–2000|||
|NCAA First Team All-American||2000–01|||
|WCHA Player of the Year||2000–01|||
|Hobey Baker Award Finalist||2000–01|||
- "USHL". USHL.
- "2000 All-America Teams Named". USCHO.com.
- "2000 Hobey Baker Award Finalists Announced". USCHO.com.
- "North Dakota men's hockey All-Americans". undsports.com.
- "USATODAY.com - Hobey Baker finalists".
- Jeff Panzer career statistics at EliteProspects.com
- Jeff Panzer career statistics at The Internet Hockey Database
- Jeff Panzer From Blades to Business (YouTube.com)
|This United States biographical article relating to ice hockey is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|