|Born||September 7, 1982|
|Origin||Long Island, United States|
|Genres||Punk rock, indie rock, ska punk|
|Instruments||Vocals, saxophone, guitar|
|Labels||Quote Unquote, Really, Asbestos, SideOneDummy, Asian Man Records, Polyvinyl, Specialist Subject Records|
|Associated acts||Bomb the Music Industry!, The Arrogant Sons of Bitches, Laura Stevenson, Chris Farren, PUP, Pegasuses-XL, Kudrow, The Bruce Lee Band, Antarctigo Vespucci, Dan Andriano In The Emergency Room|
Jeff Rosenstock (born September 7, 1982) is an American musician and songwriter from Long Island, United States. He was the lead singer of the ska punk band The Arrogant Sons of Bitches, the musical collective Bomb the Music Industry! and the indie rock band Kudrow. After the breakup of Bomb the Music Industry!, he began a solo career.
Rosenstock began his solo career in 2012 by releasing his debut solo "mixtape" I Look Like Shit two months after Bomb the Music Industry! had announced their intention to breakup. This was followed by the Summer Seven Club project in 2013, which granted purchasers of Rosenstock's 7" single "Summer" exclusive access to new songs periodically released over the following months. All the songs from Summer Seven Club were later collected and made available as the Summer + compilation album. Rosenstock's first studio album as a solo artist, We Cool?, was released in 2015. His second solo album, entitled Worry, was released on October 14, 2016. On New Year's Day 2018, Rosenstock's third studio album POST- with 10 tracks was released in January 2018.
Rosenstock has performed with many other ska and punk rock bands, including Mustard Plug, The Bruce Lee Band, and AJJ. He has also performed with his Bomb the Music Industry! band-mates Laura Stevenson and Lee Hartney.
He has also worked as a producer for other artists such as Mikey Erg, The Smith Street Band, Laura Stevenson, and Dan Andriano. He is also a member of Antarctigo Vespucci, a collaborative project between himself and Fake Problems front man Chris Farren.
- The Arrogant Sons of Bitches
- Bomb the Music Industry!
- The Midnight Aquarium (2006)
- XL (2006)
- Pegauses-XL (2007)
- The Antiphon (2008)
- Lando (2009)
- Boo (split with Hard Girls) (2011)
- Antarctigo Vespucci
- Soulmate Stuff (2014)
- I'm So Tethered (2014)
- Leavin' La Vida Loca (2015)
- Love in the Time of E-Mail (2018)
- Solo releases
- I Look Like Shit mixtape (2012)
- "Summer" 7" single (2013)
- "Hey Allison!" b/w "I'm So Gross" 7" single (2014)
- We Cool? (2015)
- Worry. (2016)
- POST- (2018)
- The Bruce Lee Band
- Community Support Group (2014)
- Everything Will Be Alright, My Friend (2014)
- Production Credits
- The Smith Street Band: Throw Me in the River (2014)
- Dan Andriano in the Emergency Room: Party Adjacent (2015)
- Binary Heart: Brighter Days (2015)
- Laura Stevenson: Cocksure (2015)
- Mikey Erg: Tentative Decisions (2016)
- The Smith Street Band: More Scared of You Than You Are of Me (2017)
- Walter Etc.: Gloom Cruise (2017)
- "JEFF ROSENSTOCK SOLO "MIXTAPE (?)"". Bomb the Music Industry!.
- "HERE COME THE WATERWORKS..." Bomb the Music Industry!.
- "Summer +, by Jeff Rosenstock". Jeff Rosenstock.
- "Jeff Rosenstock "We Cool?" Cassette". Business Casual.
- "The Best Punk Albums of 2015 - Moshcam". Moshcam.com. 27 November 2015.
- "Rank Your Records: Jeff Rosenstock Rates Every Bomb the Music Industry! Album". Noisey.vice.com. 26 February 2015.
- "Jeff Rosenstock Streams New Album 'We Cool?'". Restless Press.
- "Jeff Rosenstock - "We Cool" Review - The Alternative". Getalternative.com. 10 March 2015.
- "POST-, by Jeff Rosenstock". Jeff Rosenstock.
- "Archived copy". Archived from the original on 2013-11-05. Retrieved 2013-11-05.CS1 maint: Archived copy as title (link)
- "Jeff Rosenstock". Facebook.com.